Terms and Conditions
The entry and registration of minors to the hotel must be carried out by one of their parents with presentation of civil registry and identity card. In case of not being with their parents, it can be carried out by the responsible adult of the minor, duly authorized by at least one of the parents. The authorization must be writing signed and notarized by one of the parents and indicate that the child is under his care and responsibility. A copy of the authorization must be given at the ti
According to resolution 1956 of March 30, 2008, issued by the Ministry of Social Protection, smoking is prohibited in rooms, public areas, restaurants and lounges.
Colombian laws protect the minor from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence caused by domestic or foreign tourists. The contraventions to this principle carry the penal and administrative sanctions foreseen in the law 679 August 3 of 2001.
The national sales tax (19% ) is charged to the citizens of Colombia. Foreign tourists entering Colombia with visa pIP5, PTP-5, TP-11 are exempt. The tax is applied per room.
The rooms of Hotel Las Américas are 100% smoke free, so it is forbidden to consume or have any tobacco product on them. In case of failure to comply with this restriction will be charged to the room for the value equivalent to 0.32 legal monthly minimum wages in force, for the concept of disinfection of the linen
CREDIT CARD FRAUD PREVENTION.
In order to protect credit card owners from fraud, the guest must present at the check-in the credit card used to make the online reservation and an official photo ID of the cardholder.
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse the guest at check-in, for not complying with this requirement. If the cardholder is not the one staying at the Hotel, the guest must present a letter signed by the cardholder, confirming the transaction with the hotel, together with a photocopy the card owner’s ID.
The Hotel may cancel a confirmed reservation, if it is suspected that a fraudulent card has been used. Therefore, the cardholder’s name used to guarantee the reservation must match the name in the booking, as well as, must be the person enjoying the hotel services. Otherwise, it is necessary that you contact our Reservations department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 57-5-6723344 / 57-5-6930592 in the city of Cartagena de Indias, for validation.
IF YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR PET, ASSISTANCE DOG OR ANOTHER EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL.
Please consider the restrictions and conditions of the PET HANDLING, ASSISTANCE DOG, GUIDE DOG, SERVICE DOG OR OTHER EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL policy, which is published on the Hotel~3s website https://www.hotellasamericas.com.co/en/policy-dog-of-assistance-or-other-animal-of-emotional-support/
TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS
– Given its high level of danger, the entry of canine specimens that belong to one of the following breeds, their crosses or hybrids is prohibited: American Staffordshire Terrier, Bullmastiff, Dobermann, Dogo Argentino, French Mastiff, Brazilian Mastiff, Neapolitan Mastiff, Bull Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Canary Mastiff, Rottweiler, Amstaff, Tosa and those new races or mixtures of races that the national Government determines.
The Guest must deliver the following documents:
1. Current vaccination certificate including the latest rabies vaccine and specifying product name, vaccine-lot number, date of vaccination, validity and Veterinarian~3s Signature.
2. Service dog certificate signed by qualified personnel and issued by a national or international Centre, that belongs or is approved by the Colombian Association of Zootherapy and related activities (Asociación Colombiana de Zooterapia y actividades afines) or by the entity that the Colombian Agricultural Institute (Instituto Colombiano de Agricultura ICA), or whoever takes their place, authorizes . The card issued by these institutes must contain.
- Animal’s picture.
- The name and race to which it belongs.
- Name and identification of animal’s handler or owner.
- Date of issue and expiration.
- Validity of vaccines and training Centre. (See Article 22.214.171.124.1 Decree 1079 of 2015
- Allows cancellations or modifications up to 24 hours in low season and 48 hours in high season before the Check In date. The modification of the reservation is valid up to 1 year, subject to availability of rooms and rate.
- PAYMENT OF THE RESERVATION: In order to guarantee the reservation it is necessary to confirm with the prepayment of 1 night of the reservation. In case of modification, it is valid up to 1 year subject to availability of rooms and rate. In case of cancellation, the rate has a penalty of 20% of the stay.
SEMI FLEXI RATE:
- Allows cancellations or modifications up to 7 days in low season and 14 days in high season prior to Check In date. The modification of the reservation is valid up to 1 year, subject to availability of rooms and rate.
- PAYMENT OF THE RESERVATION: In order to guarantee the reservation, it is necessary to confirm with the prepayment of 100% of the reservation. In case of modification, it is valid up to 1 year subject to availability of rooms and rate. In case of cancellation, the rate has a penalty of 20% of the stay.
Early departure from the date scheduled in your reservation will generate a penalty charge. In case of early check-out before the departure date stipulated in the reservation, a charge of 20% of the stay or rate established for the days of the reservation will be charged.
The hotel will charge the No Show (Failure to comply with the reservation) in case of no-show on the scheduled day of check-in. A charge of 20% of the total value or rate established for the days of the reservation will be charged.
5. EARLY CHECK-IN
It is a pleasure for us to help you with early check-in, however, it is subject to availability at the time of your arrival. To guarantee room availability, we suggest booking the room from the day before the arrival date and it wil
6. LATE CHECK-OUT
Subject to availability. The hours and additional fees for Late Check-out are as follow:
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm. $200.000 + 19% Iva
After 6:00pm, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
7. The national sales tax (19% ) is charged to the citizens of Colombia. Foreign tourists entering Colombia with visa pIP5, PTP-5, TP-11 are exempt. The tax is applied per room.
At the time of entering and guaranteeing the reservation, it will mean the acceptance of the terms and conditions, without the need for a conventional signature.
8.Right of withdrawal and other circumstances for reimbursement for the Health Emergency because of Covid-19.
Decree 557 of 2020. According to article 4 of the aforementioned law, requests for withdrawal and reimbursement of services received during the Sanitary Emergency, declared by the Ministry of Health and Social Protection in the Colombian territory, and even for up to a year, can be reimbursed for costumers. To submit the request contact: email@example.com.