POLICY DOG OF ASSISTANCE OR OTHER ANIMAL OF EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
- Given its high level of danger, the entry of canine specimens that belong to one of the following breeds, their crosses or hybrids is prohibited: American Staffordshire Terrier, Bullmastiff, Dobermann, Dogo Argentino, French Mastiff, Brazilian Mastiff, Neapolitan Mastiff, Bull Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Canary Mastiff, Rottweiler, Amstaff, Tosa and those new races or mixtures of races that the national Government determines.
The Guest must deliver the following documents:
- Current vaccination certificate including the latest rabies vaccine and specifying product name, vaccine-lot number, date of vaccination, validity and Veterinarian’s Signature.
- Service dog certificate signed by qualified personnel and issued by a national or international Centre, that belongs or is approved by the Colombian Association of Zootherapy and related activities (Asociación Colombiana de Zooterapia y actividades afines) or by the entity that the Colombian Agricultural Institute (Instituto Colombiano de Agricultura ICA), or whoever takes their place, authorizes . The card issued by these institutes must contain:
- Animal’s picture.
- The name and race to which it belongs.
- Name and identification of animal’s handler or owner.
- Date of issue and expiration.
- Validity of vaccines and training Centre. (See Article 188.8.131.52.1 Decree 1079 of 2015)